Capixyl is a fairly new player, in the game of hair regrowth. Today we are going to look at how it actually regrows hair and why this should be your go-to product of choice, if you are needing growth or re-growth!
Capixyl, powered with Red Clover Extract, a gentle emollient that reduces scalp inflammation, strengthens and thickens hair, and hydrates the scalp to stimulate natural, noticeable hair growth. Capixyl has demonstrated outstanding clinical results, proving significant decrease in hair loss effect and increase in hair regrowth.
And higher proven results than the other leading hair rejuvenation brands.
- According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), Female Pattern Hair Loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia, affects about 50 million men and 30 million women in the US.
- Up to 40% of women in America experience hair loss.
- It’s normal to lose between 50 and 100 hairs each day.
No serious adverse side effects have been reported from the use of Capixyl, Independent, 3rd party clinical studies show that people experienced the following results with Capixyl use:
- Significant hair growth with an average increase in hair count per sq. in.
- Decrease of the thinning process.
- Increased density and fullness.
- Substantial decrease in hair fallout.
- Increased rate of hair growth.
- More manageability of the hair.
- Overall better shine and condition of hair.
Now I could discuss the benefits of some other hair re-growth agents on the market but unfortunately the potential side effects would really lengthy. If you have used these other re-growth agents and not had any side effects, I would love to hear from you.
Honestly – if I were given a choice to go with a naturally based, toxin free option for re-growing my hair or a CHEMICAL that has proven to cause some pretty nasty side effects – I'm going to go with the first option……
If you are interested in learning more about the products that I promote that contain Capixyl and have been clinically proven to re-grow hair without side effects – feel free to contact me. You can message me on my FB Fan Page @ Love Your Hair, Again. You can also check out my Resource page that has a link to my favorite products, by clicking HERE.